Who we are
The pages on the website (“the website”) are published by the Parkstone Christadelphian Church, a charity registered in the UK with registration number 1163545 whose registered address is at Douglas Road, Poole, BH12 2AX (“we”, “us”).
We are the data controller for the website
We respect your right to privacy and will process personal information you provide only in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), and other applicable privacy laws.
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- your email address and any other contact details that you provide if you contact us by email or through the contact form
Why we need your data
We collect information through Google Analytics to monitor how you use the site. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to make improvements.
We also collect data in order to:
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- monitor use of the site to identify security threats
The legal basis for processing all other personal data is that it is necessary to perform a task.
What we do with your data
We will not sell or rent your data to third parties nor share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data that they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data be corrected immediately
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data be erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data be restricted in certain circumstances
Following a link to another website
Following a link from another website
Changes to this policy